If you have not listened to the message yet, there are many ways to do so at www.redeemernj.com/sermons
Connecting the teaching and the worship: One of the songs that we sang was “Look what God has done” which speaks of celebration of what He has done and how He has loved us- why does this require community to fully do so?
1) Start off simply- what was something that impacted you from this Sunday’s sermon and/or text?
2) Why do you think that it is that right after we see the first mass of conversions that Luke goes into such detail about how they lived out this conversion in community?
3) Is Christian community supposed to be an optional part of the Christian life or a mandate? What Scriptures would you point to to back up your answer?
4) Explain the four aspects of Christian community from 2:42 and how we can have them be normative to our Christian community.
5). Why do you think that Christ Centered Christian community led people to feeling a sense of awe (2:43)?
6). Verses 44-46 speak of the sacrificial nature demonstrated in true Christian community. Why must Christian community have a sacrificial nature to it?
7) What else do we see of Christian community from our other text in Titus 3:1-11?
8. Verse 47 speaks of how people observed Christian community and were added to the church. What about healthy Christian community makes people who witness it want to be a part of it?